Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Heat Wave

This isn't the weather that I'm used to starting spring training with. But I'll take it! Last week I got in three 30 minute runs, and I felt great about it. Okay- let me revise that statement: I thought I was going to keel over and die for 80% of the time that I was running, and then afterwards I felt great that I had been able to get back home alive. For those of you--like me--who have been trying not to make eye contact with your running shoes every time you open your closet, I found an interesting (and brief) article on Runner's World with some helpful advice about getting back into shape: http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-267--13390-0,00.html. Check it out and as always, make sure to brag about all of your hard work on DailyMile and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. It has been pretty hot in NJ the past two weeks which is a big shift from the, what seems like, a long winter. Once the weather evens out and we get some 50~60s spring weather it'll be perfect. Fall and spring running are definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete